1. We want to make a difference in the lives of our staff and we are serious about putting it into practice.
2. We are driven by our ethos and it pervades everything we do and say to staff and clients. Integrity and our principles are our foundations.
3. All staff have access to managers and partners. Each partner knows every staff member and is genuinely interested in their professional development and their life outside work.
4. The breadth and diversity of our client base gives staff the opportunity to be exposed to many areas of the practice and to develop broad skills. Alternatively, you may, if you wish develop areas of interest and specialise.
5. We encourage staff to get involved in community organisations such as churches, sporting clubs etc. and actively support many of these activities.
6. We invest heavily in staff development and training and have implemented relevant programs that keep abreast of the latest trends and legislation.
7. Staff are able to voice their concerns and get involved in activities that improve our working conditions and the way we do things.
8. We support you every step of the way as you undergo further studies such as your CA, including financial assistance and time off for study and exams.
9. We hold regular social events enabling staff to get to know each other away from the working environment.
10. Our location is in the heart of the eastern suburbs with ample parking; just two minutes walk from Blackburn station. Our office facilities are modern and can only be described as excellent.
11. We understand technology and our systems are some of the most up to date you will find.